Following the current social reality and in accordance with the directives of the General Directorate of Health and the Government of Portugal, confident at the most to ensure public health in general and in our customers, teams, partners and suppliers in particular, we have introduced the following extra measures prevention:
- Body temperature control during check-in.
- Cleaning of public areas is carried out more frequently and distribution of hand sanitizer by the sales points.
- Suspension of the SPA Service, Entertainment and swimming pools.
- Increased security space among customers, limiting access to the Restaurant and Bar, as well as decreased seating in the Restaurants.
- Work teams with reduced number of employees, safeguarding the quality of services and the well-being and comfort of customers.
The Yellow Hotels group will start the plan to reopen the hotels, starting on the 15th of June - Yellow Praia Monte Gordo and on the 1st of July - Yellow Alvor Garden, following all the recommendations by the National Health Authority (DGS), World Health Organization (WHO) and Tourism of Portugal, to ensure the maximum safety and well-being of our customers, employees and partners.
We thus hope to contribute to the prevention and containment of the new coronavirus, constantly monitoring the evolution of the social situation, as well as new indications from public and official bodies.
We count on your collaboration!